The Society for Industrial Microbiology and Biotechnology is now accepting abstracts for poster presentations and invited talks to be presented at the next conference on Natural Product Discovery and Development in the Genomic Era.
Deadline: November 30, 2017
Deadline: December 11, 2017
- Natural Products Discovery
- Genomic-based, activity-based, analytical tools and methods for discovery
- Development: Clinical
- Biosynthesis: Pathways, enzymes, genes, regulation, hybrid pathways, hybrid or novel compounds
- Chemical Biology: Mechanisms of action, target identification, natural products drug resistance and resistance mechanisms
- Ecology: Natural products in their natural environment
- Production: Industrial applications, activation of silent pathways, titer increases
- Informatics: Software development for natural products discovery, development, analysis, etc.
When entering your abstract title, use initial capital letters only for the first word in the title and any genus or proper name appearing in the title. Use lower case for all other words in the title, i.e., Improving phenylalanine production of Escherichia coli.
Maximum Abstract Length is 250 Words
Poster size is 4′ x 4′
Poster spaces are limited. Please do not submit an abstract unless you are committed to attending the meeting and presenting. To be assured of a poster space after receiving an acceptance, each poster must have the presenting author registered and paid by December 11, 2017. Substitutions for the presenting author must be communicated to SIMB directly. In the case of a substitution, the new presenter must also be registered and paid by the cut-off date.
All posters displayed must have at least one author available to discuss the poster. This author may present only two posters within a single poster session, and present no more than a total of three posters in both poster sessions. This includes any author substitutions.
it is suggested that accepted presenters register prior to August 31, 2017 to take advantage of the early registration deadline.
You will be notified by email of acceptance of your poster abstract. All accepted Poster Presenters must be registered and paid in full before your abstract is published. If you have not registered and paid by the date specified, your poster will be withdrawn from the program and space will not be reserved for you in the poster hall.
Do not bring a poster to the meeting if you have not been accepted or if you have not registered and paid by the required registration date.