Peer Reviewed Study on China Biopharma; New Advances in Biopharmaceutical Technology in China, 2nd ed.Posted 12/13/18 by SIMB. Filed under Featured News, News and Updates.
Advances in Biopharmaceutical Technology in China, 2nd ed. is a peer-reviewed, ready reference for all aspects of biopharmaceuticals in China, including an understanding of the China biopharma current situation, and future opportunities. This is a must-read analysis of the state of biopharma in China.
The volume is published by BioPlan Associates, Inc., in cooperation with the Society for Industrial Microbiology and Biotechnology (SIMB). It provides a comprehensive overview of the biopharmaceutical industry, and the state of technology in China.
This reference’s 1,100+ pages of data-rich analysis and comprehensive assessment of China’s state-of-the-industry provides trends and analysis on the industry. It covers all types of organizations involved in biopharma in China, domestic, multinational, and government.
Coverage includes 55 chapters in 9 sections:
• Study Overview
• SECTION 1 Introduction to Advances in China Biopharmaceuticals
• SECTION 2 Innovation in China Biopharmaceuticals: Historical and Current Climate
• SECTION 3 Biopharmaceuticals and Healthcare Systems and Structure in China
• SECTION 4 Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing in China: Operational and Quality Trends
• SECTION 5 Advances in Biological Development in China
• SECTION 6 Vaccine Industry in China
• SECTION 7 Biopharma Contract Services and Clinical Trials in China
• SECTION 8 Doing Business in China: Investment and Intellectual Property
• SECTION 9 Future of China’s Biopharma Industry
• Directory of Biologics on Market & Clinical Development in China
• Directory: Top 60 Biopharmaceutical Facilities in China
For interviews, contact Eric S. Langer, President and Managing Partner of BioPlan Associates, Inc. He can be reached directly at +1 (301) 921-5979 or email@example.com.
For more information, contact Donnie E. Gillespie at +1 (301) 841-7578, or visit http://bioplanassociates.com/china
BioPlan Associates, Inc. has been providing custom market analysis for the biotechnology industry for almost 30 years. We deliver the actionable information you need to make smart, aggressive decisions. Our clients take self-assured, positive marketing actions, and they get more rapid, positive results. Our technology clients get the decision-making tools they need to make decisions today. BioPlan Associates, Inc. 2275 Research Blvd Rockville, Maryland 20850 USA www.bioplanassociates.com
Comments are closed.